Roasted Salmon and Mustard Sauce

 I love this salmon recipe for a week night dinner.  I'ts easy to make and I always have the ingredients in my kitchen.  When I meal plan for the week, I buy either salmon steaks or a fillet at the store for a delicious, but easy dinner.  This sauce has 2 kinds of mustards, but if you only have one of them, just double the amount.  A Grenache, Chardonnay or Savignon Blanc  goes great with this dish, but I prefer a Pinot Noir. Cheers!

Serves 4

4  5 oz. skinless salmon steaks or 2 lb. salmon fillet. 

1 Tbs. Dijon mustard.

1 Tbs. grainy mustard.

2 Tbs. chopped cilantro.

3 green onions chopped.

1 clove of garlic finely minced.

2 tsp. of pure maple syrup.

1/4 cup mayonnaise.

1/2 tsp. salt.

1/4 tsp. pepper.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Place salmon on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of the salmon.

In a bowl, mix together mustards, cilantro, green onions, garlic, maple syrup and mayonnaise. 

Spread mustard mixture over the top of the salmon steaks or fillet.  

Bake on the middle rack for 10-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon. Garnish with cilantro.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilapia and Warm Lentil Salad

Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic

Harvest Roasted Vegetables